Description: CC FEA 2826 30 0000
Artificial cryolite of technical grade 3NаF.AlF3 or Na3AlF6 represents double salt of sodium fluoride and aluminum fluoride. Cryolite occurs in nature and is artificially derived. Natural cryolite has rather limited use, and aluminum industry uses generally artificial one.
There are three grades of artificial cryolite:
• КАэ used for electron-tube glass manufacture;
• КА (of higher and first grades) used in aluminum industry, for manufacture of enamels and for other purposes;
• КП used for manufacture of glass, abrasives and for other purposes.
• manufacture of glass, ceramics, abrasives and for other purposes.
Packing and transportation:
• disposable plastic big bags as МКР-1,0 or МКР-1,0М;
Delivery by covered wagons.
fine crystalline powder of light pink to grayish-white color
Mass fraction of fluor, min
Mass fraction of aluminum, min
Mass fraction of sodium, min
Mass fraction of silicium dioxide (SiO2), max
Mass fraction of ferrous oxide (Fe2O3), max
Mass fraction of sulfates as SO4, max
Mass fraction of water, max
Mass fraction of phosphorous pentoxide (P2O5), max